BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

i am running sas code on server.......when i pront the report am getting the listing files by default........so now i dont want to get these listing files(.lst)
so what is the syntax for this?

kumar
3 REPLIES 3
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Where do you want to direct your SAS-generated output? You can use PROC PRINTTO or ODS LISTING if you want to re-direct your output to an alternate file allocated with FILENAME.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

actually my problem is, when am running sas code on server, listing files are generated in the server which inturn occupying large amount of space on server. so i just dont want to generate listing files itself
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
If you have SAS code that is generating unneeded reports but you do not want to remove the code that is generating the reports, you can use:

ODS LISTING CLOSE;

Your listing file will be empty.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation