BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NBaidwan
Calcite | Level 5

I am using `proc traj` for latent growth curve model. My question is regarding the code provided ahead.

In this data set the outcome `helpless` is measured at three time points and so are the time-varying exposures like `life_satisfac`. We also have fixed exposures like `gender`. I am not sure how to incorporate both `life_satisfac` and `gender` in the code below:

PROC TRAJ DATA=h OUT=OF OUTPLOT=OP OUTSTAT=OS OUTEST=OE ITDETAIL;

ID subNbr; VAR Helpless1-Helpless3; INDEP life_satis1-life_satis3;

MODEL CNORM;Min 6; MAX 24; NGROUPS 3; ORDER 1 1 1;

RUN;

%trajplot (PlotFile=OP,StatFile=OS, “Title of graph”, “Subtitle”, “Y-axis label”, “X-axis label”);

Helpless is measured on a likert scale from 6-24; life_satisfac is also on a likert scale from 5-35.

2 REPLIES 2
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
You can find the documentation for proc traj and contact information here: https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/bjones/index.htm
NBaidwan
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your response. I did get my code form the resource your provided.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation