BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
BETO
Fluorite | Level 6

data t;
set t1 t2;
dt = dhms(date, hour(time), minute(time), second(time));
format dt datetime19. date date9. time time8.;
run;

proc sort data=t; by machine dt; run;

/* Drop records that are less than 15 min. from previous */
data want;
do until(last.machine);
set t; by machine;
if dt - '00:15:00't > lastDT then do;
output;
lastDT = dt;
end;
end;
drop lastDT;
run;

Hi pgstats. How would it look like if I wanted to keep everything within 15min? ... If it was greater than 15 min drop.. Table one columns would be machine time date. Table 2 machine start date end date duration time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
Please don't direct your question to one person, but to the forum in general. That person may or may not have time to answer your question and it's meant to be a public forum.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Believe it or not, but all community visitors can see this message.

If you wish to send a personal/direct/private message, go to that persons profile, and click on "Send this user a private message", in the "Contact me" box to right.

Data never sleeps
Reeza
Super User
Please don't direct your question to one person, but to the forum in general. That person may or may not have time to answer your question and it's meant to be a public forum.
BETO
Fluorite | Level 6
My mistake I was aware it was public the person help me with a same question I fig it was easy to address it to them ...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation