BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rahulks
Calcite | Level 5

I got stuck in a code generation for 1 condition.

8 REPLIES 8
Reeza
Super User

You have to post a question if you want help

rahulks
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Reeza,

This is some what difficult to explain for me.

I works for a credit card company. I have to built a code in which I have to keep a track that for a single card a service can be applied 10 times only at a time

rahulks
Calcite | Level 5

I have to explain this to you in detail. can you join me on social community like facebook.

Reeza
Super User

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

No, please post here if you have a question, so others can see the response.

Unless you're paying me, I prefer online public discussions.

Good Luck.

rahulks
Calcite | Level 5

I am getting a file from in which I am getting card number, transaction id as a variable. Each sevice has some starting date and some end date. I have to keep a track that only 10 service should activate at a time.

for first time I have to assign service1 - service 10 in a round robin way. That I have done.

Next time when I will get the same cardnumber and transaction id, I have update that with the previous record which I got from earlier file. That is also covered by me.

I got stuck in condition where if a new record came with same card number but different transaction id then I have to put a service value which is not in earlier records. Their can be a multiple records for single card number in one file.

please help me on this.

Reeza
Super User

Create a master table that lists each card and the current status/number.

Increment and decrement this file as each file comes in.

Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Reeza, have you got your turkey ready yet? LOL.

Reeza
Super User

Canadian Smiley Happy

No turkey for another month Smiley Sad

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation