BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
BETO
Fluorite | Level 6

HI I have a table that has these col

DAte of service         ID.             Days

2/16/14.                     T1.             Sun Thur

2/16/14                       T2.             Sun  Wed

02/16/14.                    T3.             Sun Tue

02/16/14.                    T4.              Sun

The report is run 2 day lag so Sun report gets run on Tue .WHat report shows is day of service at ID site  Days is schedule  .

THese were all done Sun . I need to pull only the ones that have next day service that is not today() or tomorrow .

THe first one i would need is the first one and the last one.

THank for your assistance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Your question is difficult to understand, can you rephrase it?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

Your question is difficult to understand, can you rephrase it?

BETO
Fluorite | Level 6

HI Reeza,

i was having a hard time with the ask myself ...Sorry

What is being requested is a report to determine what is next day schedule. Example

Date of Service  was on Sun 2/16 I pull the report on Tue 2/17.  Because there is a lag of time between uploading data. Up to this point I have the data which looks like the table I inserted . From here they want to see only the ones base on schedule for example today is tue so if its schedule today I can exclude if its schedule for tomorrow I can exclude only the ones that are schedule later in the week are needed for the report.  Thanks Again

BETO
Fluorite | Level 6

HI Reeza I figure it out  it took some outside thinking but was able to create a macro that does exactly what I need ...I'm going to close question

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation