BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Inp
Obsidian | Level 7 Inp
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi

See my below coding. I have a question regarding title statment.

If you look up my title statment. I have added few spaces(added 16 spaces for some reason it is shrinked in this posting) between text1 and text2. If I want to put around 180 space between text1 and text 2, is there any simpler way to do this rather than putting 180 spaces between text1 and text2. Your help is more appriciated. Thanks for your help in advance.

data temp;
input x $1.;
cards;
;
run;

proc print data=temp;
title 'test1 test2';
run;
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you are trying to right and left justify text strings in ODS destinations (other than LISTING), you can do this:
[pre]
title j=l 'Text1'
j=r 'Text2';
[/pre]

This technique will NOT work for the Output Window, but will be respected for ODS HTML, ODS RTF and ODS PDF.

cynthia
Inp
Obsidian | Level 7 Inp
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks Cynthia, It solved my problem.

Thanks so much again.

Inp

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation