BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jweiga2
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am trying to take a simple excel data set (which I have already imported into Enterprise Guide) and look at discordant laboratory results from different collection sites of the body. I've attached an example table below. I am just trying to figure out a way to look at the patient and their multiple lab results from different places that were tested on their body to show that multiple sites can catch infection better than simply one location such as urine. I do not know how to filter or query this into Enterprise Guide. I am just trying to use the data them from the table to make a graph showing how many patients with Chlamydia would have been missed with urine testing alone. 

Please help guide me to what process, task, or step I should do to accomplish this. 

1 REPLY 1
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

Welcome to the community!

Many people won't/can't download MS office files as these files can be unsafe.

Please post your HAVE and WANTED data as data steps (or as SQL).

Read these pages:

How to ask a good question and receive a fast reply

How to convert datasets to data steps
The macro for direct download

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation