BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Reeza
Super User

Have you checked that the Excel File isn't being changed somehow? Have a student read in the data set on their system, send you the dataset as a SAS dataset (sas7bdat file) and then run the compare on it.

You also have nothing controlling the order of these observations, is it possible someone sorted it different?

I'm getting the same results as your results below here.

You can also get them to run PROC MEANS on the data set and compare your outputs to ensure you have the exact same data. 

@Golf wrote:

Hello KurtBremser,

I save the excel file into CSV and let student download it from google classroom. The results totally changed from the previous outputs.   I attached the CSV file.  

Thank You.

PS   I notice that if I sent the excel file directly to student via LINE application, the results will be exactly same.   When students download excel from google classroom, the results different.

S__3612685.jpg

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 in conversation