BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rvasireddi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have table shell with column1=parameter (containing continuous and categorical values) ,

Column2=OVERALL (Freq Counts and continuous results using proc means and proc freq) 2-subjects

Column3=MALE (2 subjects).

As per team request, it is required to present colum4=FEMALE (0 records for continuous and categorical ). I don't have female in source dataset. so how to get it in final output. Is there a possible way to do it. without manipulating with original data.

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

Yes, you can use the PRELOADFMT in several PROC and CLASSDATA in others.

This is also commonly asked, so you can find several answers on here:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Procedures/PROC-FREQ-Include-Zero-Counts/td-p/325505

@Rvasireddi wrote:

Hi,

I have table shell with column1=parameter (containing continuous and categorical values) ,

Column2=OVERALL (Freq Counts and continuous results using proc means and proc freq) 2-subjects

Column3=MALE (2 subjects).

As per team request, it is required to present colum4=FEMALE (0 records for continuous and categorical ). I don't have female in source dataset. so how to get it in final output. Is there a possible way to do it. without manipulating with original data.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation