BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jlajla
Obsidian | Level 7

I would like to implement a Spatial Temporal ARIMA (STARIMA, STARMA) model in SAS. I'm not able to find much information on this but I'm hoping I can somehow manage this by using the ARIMA procedure.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

I'm using SAS Studio & am relatively new to SAS. Thank you for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

SAS Studio is an interface that proviudes a program editor and sends the results to SAS. Do you know what SAS products you have licensed, such as SAS/ETS and SAS/STAT?  To find out, submit the following and report the results:

proc setinit; 
run;
jlajla
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Rick, the SAS product I have is:

'UNIVERSITY EDITION 2.2 9.4M3 WITH ETS FOR AMAZON'

udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hello -

These types of models  are not directly supported in any SAS procedures currently I think, however, you might be able to use the MODEL procedure in the SAS/ETS product to specify your desired model. I'm not an expert but best to my knowledge it would require you to determine the desired weighting matrix and then to code the model in the MODEL procedure.

Thanks,

Udo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation