BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
dankiser
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out why ETS is not working on my system, but everything else seems to be working fine.  I am NOT using the University Edition.  When I enter the command:

proc setinit noalias; run;

I get:

Original site validation data

Current version: 9.04.01M3P062415

Site name: 'Board of Regents, NV System of Higher Ed - Admin'.

Site number: 70128586.

Expiration: 30Sep2018.

Grace Period: 45 days (ending 14Nov2018).

Warning Period: 55 days (ending 08Jan2019).

System birthday: 18Sep2017.

Operating System: WX64_WKS.

Product expiration dates:

---SAS/ETS

30SEP2018

Also, %sysprod(ETS) returns a 1.  However, I've tried running proc expand, proc timeseries, proc autoreg, and proc forecast, and they all return something like the following message:

ERROR: Procedure AUTOREG not found.

Does it have something to do with the fact that the software is in the grace/warning period?  But I don't understand why procedures like GENMOD still work fine, and these procedures don't.  

Thanks for any solutions or suggestions!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
Try running this:

proc product_status;run;

This tells you what is installed, not just licensed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User
Try running this:

proc product_status;run;

This tells you what is installed, not just licensed.
dankiser
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Reeza,

Thanks, this was very helpful. Apparently I was working with a hobbled installation. When I ran proc product_status, it returned the base software, SAS/STAT, SAS/ACCESS to various databases and High Performance Suite, but not SAS/ETS or anything else.

Thanks again,

Daniel

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation