BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Anamaria
Calcite | Level 5

Does anyone know how Forecast Studio communicates with JMP? Can I easily import and export data from one to another?  I’ve being using JMP for a while for one-step (year) forecast, but I will need to do some long-term projections and JMP struggles doing it.

1 REPLY 1
udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hello -

You will need to convert your JMP table to a SAS data set (when going from JMP to SAS Forecast Studio). Make sure that the data structure will fit requirements of SAS Forecast Studio: you will need a valid date (or datetime variable) in SAS format and at least one analysis variable in numeric format. You could potentially have additional BY variables (numeric or character type) if you have more than one time series, which is usually the case for SAS Forecast Studio.

All results of SAS Forecast Studio are stored as SAS data sets - you should be able to open them in JMP (JMP will take care of the conversion).

Thanks,

Udo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation