BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Mary_Snyder
SAS Employee

What do a neuroscientist and TV personality, an advocate for women in tech and a world-class poker player have in common?

They're all coming to SAS Explore! And we're bringing it to you, for free!

SAS-Explore-1200x675-Featured-Guests.jpg

Here’s a little about our featured guests:

Mayim Bialik will host our virtual event. You probably know her for her lead role as Blossom Russo in the 1990s NBC sitcom Blossom. Bialik is most recently known for playing the role of Amy Farrah Fowler on the CBS comedy, The Big Bang Theory, and she is currently one of the hosts of Jeopardy! Fun fact: Bialik has a degree in neuroscience from the University of California, Los Angeles. At UCLA, she fell in love with the action potential and the electrical features of the neuron.

Reshma Saujani is a leading activist and the founder of Girls Who Code and the Marshall Plan for Moms. She has spent more than a decade building movements to fight for women and girls’ economic empowerment, working to close the gender gap in the tech sector, and most recently advocating for policies to support moms impacted by the pandemic. Fun fact: Saujani’s organization has taught 1.5 million girls to code.

Liv Boeree is a self-confessed nerd with a first-class degree in astrophysics. Boeree combined her science background and passion for games to become one of the most recognizable faces in professional poker. Fun fact: She was the #1 ranked female player from 2014-2016, and holds both European Poker Tour and World Series of Poker championship titles after winning more than $4 million on the international circuit.

SAS Explore is a new event built by technologists for technologists. Join data scientists, programming experts and analytics enthusiasts Sept. 27-29 for a high-caliber virtual experience with 100+ sessions, 50 peer-led breakouts and free training.

Learn more and register now.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Looking forward to hearing these featured guests!

I remember hearing Reshma Saujani talk at SAS Global Forum 2019 in Dallas. It was very inspirational. I'm keen to hear how the pandemic has impacted her cause.

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
WhitneyWilson
SAS Employee
These ladies are going to BRING IT next week. I'm so thrilled I can barely contain it :).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation