BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anjicamsas
Calcite | Level 5

when i hit the code (Proc setinit; run;), i am able to see the following in the log.
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to DB2                                                                                                  29NOV2019
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to Oracle                                                                                               29NOV2019
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to PC Files                                                                                               29NOV2019
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC                                                                                               29NOV2019
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to Teradata                                                                                               29NOV2019
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to MySQL                                                                                               29NOV2019
---SAS/IML Studio                                                                                                                          29NOV2019

but in the folder (C:\Program Files\SASHOME2\SASFoundation\9.4\access\sasexe), i couldnt fine these sasiotpt.dll and sasiotra.dll.

when i try to run any terdata code, i am getting end up with following error.
ERROR: The TERADATA engine cannot be found.
ERROR: A Connection to the teradata DBMS is not currently supported, or is not installed at your site.

WHAT should i do ?

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Run - proc product_status; run; -  to confirm if SAS/ACCESS Interface to Teradata is installed or not.

anjicamsas
Calcite | Level 5
There are two servers in my ENterprise guide ( local and sasapp)
From SASAPP profile connected,
When i run PROC SETINIT;RUN;

i can see the following (regarding Teradata)
Current version: 9.04.01M5P091317
Operating System: LIN X64 .

---SAS/ACCESS Interface to Oracle 14DEC2019
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to SAP ASE 14DEC2019
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to PC Files 14DEC2019
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC 14DEC2019
---SAS/ACCESS Interface to Teradata 14DEC2019

When i run PROC PRODUCT_STATUS;RUN;

For SAS/ACCESS Interface to Teradata ...
Custom version information: 9.45

When i try to connect to teradata using below code,
libname trlib teradata user=ABCDEF password=PWDPWD;

i gets following error.

26 libname trlib teradata user=ABCDEF password=XXXXXXXX;
ERROR: Teradata connection: MTDP: EM_NOHOST(224): name not in HOSTS file or names database. .
ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.

What could be the issue. it will be much helpful if i get answer for this.
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@anjicamsas 

Please ask the same question only once in a single forum. Ongoing discussion here

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation