BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RSB
Calcite | Level 5 RSB
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to open a Information map in the EG 4.2, I have a problem with a particular column Customer_Name the length of the column is 150 in the source  and the same appears to be in the SAS metadata.

However when I open the information map from the EG the values get truncated, and the length of the column appears to be only  32 from the code that is being generated. This does not happens to be issue with other columns.

I have tested the same in other clients like the WRS and the IM studio and there is no trucation there.

Can Anyone please let me know what the reason could be.

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

It sounds like you might be running into this issue: http://support.sas.com/kb/43/696.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation