BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
matt23
Quartz | Level 8

I have a variable that is in really small numbers such as 0.0013. It is making all my graphs and stuff really annoying. What can I do to make all the values for this variable be automatically multiplied by 100 so I get 0.13 and so forth.

2 REPLIES 2
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

@matt23 wrote:

I have a variable that is in really small numbers such as 0.0013. It is making all my graphs and stuff really annoying. What can I do to make all the values for this variable be automatically multiplied by 100 so I get 0.13 and so forth.

I am not quite clear with your question?

data want;

set have;

var=var*100;

run;

my apologies if i am not comprehending the bigger picture.

ballardw
Super User

@matt23 wrote:

You might also show your graphing code, indicating which variable(s) are annoying and some example data.

Note that if the issue is that some of values are "extremely small" compared to others then multiplying all of the values by a constant is not actually likely to change the appearance of the graphs by much, just the axis labels.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation