BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
RahulG
Barite | Level 11

I have to convert SAS EG to base SAS code and I can do it in two steps

1. Convert SAS EG code to simple sas code using option Export option under File menu of SAS EG

2. remove code protion that is not required.

My problem is to do step 1 automatically for large number of project.

One way I can think of manupulating project.xml and SAS code stored in egp file. 

Is there any way to extract code without opening SAS EG project so that I can convert all EG project to base sas code automatically. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kalind_Patel
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Check this link which describes about automization in EG:

http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Not_Just_for_Scheduling:_Doing_More_with_SAS_Enterprise_Guide_Autom...

Please refer these examples, it might help you:

• Save the SAS programs within your project to external folders/files
  • Extract all SAS programs and logs from your project file, and save them to external file

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mnjtrana
Pyrite | Level 9

+1. I am also looking for the same solution 🙂

Cheers from India!

Manjeet
Kalind_Patel
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Check this link which describes about automization in EG:

http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Not_Just_for_Scheduling:_Doing_More_with_SAS_Enterprise_Guide_Autom...

Please refer these examples, it might help you:

• Save the SAS programs within your project to external folders/files
  • Extract all SAS programs and logs from your project file, and save them to external file

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation