BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Planck
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

I am saving tables at the end of the program, with the current time. That means that every time I will run it, new tables will be created at this final step (except if it is the same second than the previous run, which is technically not possible ^^...)

So I want to avoid showing the created tables at this step, because else it will become unreadable.

Do you know how to do it?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Sorry, could you clarify your question, that post doesn't make sense.  When you submit a code step or procedure, the data is read and written at that point.  You will have heard of the PDV, it reads/writes each observation sequentially.  If you don't want to publish a file, keep it in work until you are ready to store it to a production library,

Planck
Obsidian | Level 7

Sorry if it was not clear.

What I mean is when you make a process flow in SAS Enterprise Guide you write every step with a Query Builder or a Programm.

Each time the step outputs a SAS Table or transform something.

On SAS EG interface you visually see the output created with an arrow between the programm/query builder and the created table.

If you don't physically remove the table or you don't click on SAS EG interface to remove it, the table will stay visible. In my case I will have a lot of table to output, and it will become unreadable on the interface. So I would like to avoid that the interface show the output tables.

Is that more clear?

BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Your request sounds similar to this https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Enterprise-Guide/Delete-data-set-icon-from-project-without-deleti...

Have a look here, there are different techniques.

Bruno

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation