BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DaisyQL
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, 

I have followed the demo and example code to run a simple Random Forest model using Open Source Node in Model Studio.

The code is able to run as Preprocessing node but not Supervised Learning. My gut is telling me I might miss define some required variable in order to render the Assessment, but I can not figure out why, could you help to take a look? Thanks!

from sklearn.ensemble import RandomForestClassifier
import pandas as pd
X = dm_traindf.loc[:, dm_input]
y = dm_traindf[dm_dec_target]

params = {'n_estimators': 100}
dm_model = RandomForestClassifier(**params)
dm_model.fit(X, y)

fullX = dm_inputdf.loc[:, dm_input]
dm_scoreddf = pd.DataFrame(dm_model.predict_proba(fullX), columns=['P__va_d_ped_death_bin0', 'P__va_d_ped_death_bin1'])

More information, the name of the target is "_va_d_ped_death_bin" and it is interval, but it only has 0 and 1 value.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DaisyQL
Fluorite | Level 6

Actually, I just figure it out and I was able to run the python model. after this fix:

dm_scoreddf = pd.DataFrame(dm_model.predict(fullX), columns=['P__va_d_ped_death_bin'])

So what happened is I copied the example code without checking. For interval variable "_va_d_ped_death_bin", the script did not recognize the levels. Once I fix how to create the dm_scoreddf it works afterwards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DaisyQL
Fluorite | Level 6

Actually, I just figure it out and I was able to run the python model. after this fix:

dm_scoreddf = pd.DataFrame(dm_model.predict(fullX), columns=['P__va_d_ped_death_bin'])

So what happened is I copied the example code without checking. For interval variable "_va_d_ped_death_bin", the script did not recognize the levels. Once I fix how to create the dm_scoreddf it works afterwards

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation