BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DaisyQL
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I saw the example of deploying a dlpy model into ONNX format. But I am wondering how to save a regular ML model (not from dlpy) using ONNX. 

Here is my model:

conn.loadActionSet('decisionTree')
model = conn.decisionTree.forestTrain(
     table = dict(name = 'titanic_train'),
     target = target,
     inputs = inputs,
     nominals = nominals,
     casOut = dict(name = 'titanic_forest_model', replace = True)
)

Thank you so much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ximeng
SAS Employee

Hello, we currently only support generating ONNX format from the SAS deep learning models. We haven't support saving a SAS ML model such as tree, boosting, regressions, etc to ONNX format.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ximeng
SAS Employee

Hello, we currently only support generating ONNX format from the SAS deep learning models. We haven't support saving a SAS ML model such as tree, boosting, regressions, etc to ONNX format.

BadshahMukherje
SAS Employee

The new Open Source packages for Python, sas-scoring-translator-python (pysct), and for R, sas-scoring-translator-r (rsct), which translate (wrap) SAS scoring code to those languages.

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/SAS-Scoring-code-translator-for-Python-and-R/...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation