BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DaisyQL
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I saw the example of deploying a dlpy model into ONNX format. But I am wondering how to save a regular ML model (not from dlpy) using ONNX. 

Here is my model:

conn.loadActionSet('decisionTree')
model = conn.decisionTree.forestTrain(
     table = dict(name = 'titanic_train'),
     target = target,
     inputs = inputs,
     nominals = nominals,
     casOut = dict(name = 'titanic_forest_model', replace = True)
)

Thank you so much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ximeng
SAS Employee

Hello, we currently only support generating ONNX format from the SAS deep learning models. We haven't support saving a SAS ML model such as tree, boosting, regressions, etc to ONNX format.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ximeng
SAS Employee

Hello, we currently only support generating ONNX format from the SAS deep learning models. We haven't support saving a SAS ML model such as tree, boosting, regressions, etc to ONNX format.

BadshahMukherje
SAS Employee

The new Open Source packages for Python, sas-scoring-translator-python (pysct), and for R, sas-scoring-translator-r (rsct), which translate (wrap) SAS scoring code to those languages.

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/SAS-Scoring-code-translator-for-Python-and-R/...

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation