BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kewldude
Calcite | Level 5

I have an Import Data node that imports data from a csv that has 40K rows. The node is assigned a Training role. I ran this node through a partition node that divides the data to 55% training and 45% validation. I connect this node to a decision tree.

I have another Import data node that imports data from a csv that has 4k rows. This node is assigned a Test role. I connect this node to the same decision tree.

Essentially, The decision tree has two inputs. One is from the partition node that has 55%  training and 45% validation. And the other one is from the node that has a Test role. 

I ran the decision tree and look at the results. I need to compute for the Recall, Precision, F score measures, so I need the true positive, true negative, false positive and false negative. The decision tree presented me the values from the Training and Validation set. I will use the one from the validation set and also the test set, but how come I can't see the values from the Test set? How can I produce that one? What am I missing? 

1 REPLY 1

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation