BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sasguy299
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I'm generating a plot of predicted probabilities with CI's bands using proc logistic. The plot displays predicted probabilities vs. x1 holding values of x2-x5 at constant levels that I've specified. The default title is long and ugly and I would like to completely remove the title and just have leave the title blank.  Do you know how to do that?

Here is my code:

ods listing gpath='my directory';
ods graphics on/reset=all border=off imagefmt=tiff imagename='Name' width=6 in height=6 in;
proc logistic data=datax (where=(y>.z)) plots(only)=(effect(at(x2=0 x3=0 x4=66 x5=1) yrange=(0,0.1) showobs=no)) descending;
model y=x1 x2 x3 x4 x5;
run;
ods graphics off;
ods listing close;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Yes, SAS supplies the %GrTitle macro for exactly this purpose. By coincidence, the documentation for the %GrTitle macro uses PROC LOGISTIC, although it is a different graph than yours. Give it a go and see if you can follow the documentation example.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Yes, SAS supplies the %GrTitle macro for exactly this purpose. By coincidence, the documentation for the %GrTitle macro uses PROC LOGISTIC, although it is a different graph than yours. Give it a go and see if you can follow the documentation example.

sasguy299
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for the help! My first attempt with the %grtitle didn't work, as the output to the log didn't contain a list of macro variables to modify, it instead just mentioned that there was a "link" statement to a different template, one that was not the template name uncovered by "ods trace on". When I repeated the %grtitle call using the template name of the template that was linked to, I did get the names of macro variables to modify and now I have successfully removed the title. Thanks, Rick! 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 2 in conversation