BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Karls_p
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!
I wuold like to know if it's possible to import a diagram from SAS Enterprise Miner to SAS Visual data mining and machine learning. 

I wold be great if someone knows about it, or maybe knows if a I can find some documentation about this topic. 

Thank U, so much. 

3 REPLIES 3
BrettWujek
SAS Employee

While you cannot directly import an Enterprise Miner diagram into VDMML (Model Studio), you can use the Batch Code node to import the batch code that represents the EM diagram. So you get the same ultimate output in terms of the model it produced, it's just that it's all encapsulated into a single node in your Model Studio pipeline.

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/capcdc/v_010/vdmmlcdc/vdmmlref/p01bl122kchb82n187zq8zkdgxrz....

Note that if you just want to pull over models that are already trained, you can use the Score Code Import node for that.

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/capcdc/v_010/vdmmlcdc/vdmmlref/p0jh4jv6i4julyn1lhdp1s3akza5....

Hope this helps.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

l0calh0st
Calcite | Level 5

Hello! I tried to import existing model that was built on SAS EM via Batch Code node, but the result was different from the original model. Was the model somehow retrained or may be I did something wrong? Could you please help me out? Thanks

WendyCzika
SAS Employee

My guess is that it's related to partitioning of the data.  In EM, did you partition your data?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation