BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
kasiacie
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm doing a predictive modeling in SAS Ent. Min., and I'm trying do the observation grouping to improve the predictive models. So basically what I can't do and really would be great if smb could help, s this.... I did a clustering of my huge data set,  I get 5 clusters, so now what I would like to do is to analyse just 2 cluster, but I can't extract those 2 clusters into datasets. I've tried ith SAS code node, and doing it with &EM_metasource_class; &EM_IMPORT_CLUSMEAN and &EM_IMPORT_CLUSSTAT but its not working...so if you have any suggestions...well I just can't wait to learned them:)

Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hey Kasiacie,

You are on the right track

One way to do it.

On your code node use the below to:

-library statement. you can put this subset data on your own library. or if you prefer to do further analysis use &em_export_train (commented out below).

-data step code..

libname d "d:\";

*/data &EM_EXPORT_TRAIN/;*
data d.mycluster2;
set &EM_IMPORT_DATA;
where _segment_=2;
run;

I hope this helps,

Miguel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hey Kasiacie,

You are on the right track

One way to do it.

On your code node use the below to:

-library statement. you can put this subset data on your own library. or if you prefer to do further analysis use &em_export_train (commented out below).

-data step code..

libname d "d:\";

*/data &EM_EXPORT_TRAIN/;*
data d.mycluster2;
set &EM_IMPORT_DATA;
where _segment_=2;
run;

I hope this helps,

Miguel

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation