BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
WorkingMan
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, in SAS Credit Scoring, there is TIME_DIM table under DIM library. From my understanding, there is a macro script that will load new month and year into this table when we execute. I want to load new years into this table and i managed to find the macro for this.

%bnkfdin;
%bankfdn_create_time_dim(yr_start=2004, yr_end=2016, mapto=);

When I run this in SAS Enterprise Guide, I get this error:

WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference FM_GRAIN not resolved.
ERROR: A character operand was not found in the %EVAL function or %IF condition where xxxxxxxxx
The condition was :
&FM_GRAIN ne 1 and &MapTo ne %sysfunc(dequote(&WEEK_START_FLG)) and &MapTo ne %sysfunc(dequote(&WEEK_END_FLG)) 

I have been trying to understand and browse through administrator guide for Credit Scoring, I still dont find any clue at all. In admin guide, I found this:

Set the correct value of the FM_GRAIN parameter in the
Custpara.Parameter table. Only numeric values are supported for this
parameter. Here are the values:
n 1 is Month (default value)
24 Chapter 2 / Installing SAS Credit Scoring
n 3 is Day

I have no idea what is custpara.parameter. Why is this SAS CS Admin Guide has such instruction that is so vague?

Is there anyone that can help me with this?

2 REPLIES 2
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

You can't just show us the error message. That isn't sufficient. We need to see the ENTIRE log for this macro, code, NOTES, WARNINGS, ERRORs. Please copy the log as text (not as a screen capture) and then click on the </> here and paste the entire log into the window that appears.

--
Paige Miller
WorkingMan
Calcite | Level 5
Hi, I would wish to copy out the full log but the server that host this SAS environment disabled any form of copy/paste. I typed those error messages out myself. If possible, I can provide screenshot.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation