BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
raleighlinda
Calcite | Level 5

Hello:

I am trying to write code for a SAS Code Node whose input is from A Time Series Preparation Node. I need to be able to map the TSID and the cross id variable for merging later.

I tried to use an example from GF 2012   http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings12/200-2012.pdf

page 8, appendix

data dataset1;

set &EM_IMPORT_TRANSACTION;

keep myvar _NAMEID_;

run;

I get errors like.

WARNING: The variable _NAMEID_ in the DROP, KEEP, or RENAME list has never been referenced.

Is there another macro variable that will give me access to the TSID map table?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
raleighlinda
Calcite | Level 5

It's possible to merge the Time Series Prep & Time Series Similarity TSID output with the Time Series Exponential smoothing node TSID output. This allows the mapping of TSID and cross sectional variable.

I will post more details after our team's Data Shootout solution presentation at Analytics 2013

Linda

Team 20 OK State

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
raleighlinda
Calcite | Level 5

It's possible to merge the Time Series Prep & Time Series Similarity TSID output with the Time Series Exponential smoothing node TSID output. This allows the mapping of TSID and cross sectional variable.

I will post more details after our team's Data Shootout solution presentation at Analytics 2013

Linda

Team 20 OK State

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation