BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Lodewikus
Calcite | Level 5

Hi There. I am trying to create a SAS Code Node in Enterprise Miner, that will visually show me a correlation matrix. The SAS Code Node follows an Interactive Grouping node, so the correlation should be done on all the interval variables, some create by the Interactive Grouping Node.

When I open the "Results" after running the node, it gives me an error saying "Variable not found in data set". No variable is mentioned.

I am fairly new to Enterprise Miner, I might be missing something obvious.

The code I'm using in the SAS Code Node:

%EM_REGISTER(type=DATA, key=CORRPLOT);

proc corr data=&EM_IMPORT_DATA. out=&em_user_CORRPLOT. pearson plots=matrix;
var %EM_INTERVAL_INPUT;
run;

%EM_REPORT(key=CORRPLOT, viewtype=HISTOGRAM, X=_X_, Y=_Y_, FREQ=correlation, autodisplay=Y, block=Correlation, description=Correlation Plot);

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

If you do a proc print of the data set you are trying to plot, you can see the variables _X_, _Y_, and Correlation are not in the data set, so the %EM_REPORT call is failing.

Lodewikus
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Wendy - the post I got this from uses _X_ and _Y_, it seems as though they are trying to plot all the variables against each other, which is correct.

Do you perhaps have any idea what I can use to call all the variables?

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation