BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BhararaTej
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, 

I am trying to schedule a job that needs to run on 10th business day of the month, trying to avoid any weekends. I use the Schedule Manager in SAS SMC to schedule and deploy the jobs and they are deployed on LSF Scheduler. 

I see that on LSF there are options to schedule on 2nd business day or third which is built into the LSF and you can choose, but no default option to schedule on 10th business day. 

Further I am going to the Calendar Editor to see if I can create a custom schedule to run on 10th business day of the month, but I am unable to find any obvious way of doing that. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

--TB

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

The way to do this is to first create a 10th calendar day of month event, by using the New Calendar and Specify Pattern options.

Then create the 10th business day event using the New Calendar and Combine Calendars option. You select the 10th calendar day event and use the "in common" operator with the Business Day calendar.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation