BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mchiappe83
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I have a data job that runs ok in DIS, when executed over and over again.

Now I'm trying to schedule it but some errors come up, that are completely new. Please see attached the log that I obtain from the server.

The very first error that appears in the log is the following:

ERROR 180-322: Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order.

How come an error show up with the schedule if the executions in DIS show no problem?

Please let me know your thoughts,

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@mchiappe83

If you chose for your job "Collect Runtime Statistics" then the macro definition for  %etls_setPerfInit; gets directly generated into the code for the DIS job.

If "Collect Runtime Statistics" hasn't been chosen then this macro gets neither defined nor used in the generated code.

If you've got code which uses the macro without it being defined in the same job code then I'd assume that "someone" modified the code after deploying the job.

To fix this: 

1. Redeploy your DIS job.

2. Make sure that the scheduler uses the deployment object which you've used to redeploy your job

3. Rerun code via scheduler.

Let us know if this resolved your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

The problem appears to be that a macro isn't being found. I suspect there's some difference in the environment where you're trying to run now and the one where it used to work that a macro library isn't available, or the SAS options have changed.

Tom

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@mchiappe83

If you chose for your job "Collect Runtime Statistics" then the macro definition for  %etls_setPerfInit; gets directly generated into the code for the DIS job.

If "Collect Runtime Statistics" hasn't been chosen then this macro gets neither defined nor used in the generated code.

If you've got code which uses the macro without it being defined in the same job code then I'd assume that "someone" modified the code after deploying the job.

To fix this: 

1. Redeploy your DIS job.

2. Make sure that the scheduler uses the deployment object which you've used to redeploy your job

3. Rerun code via scheduler.

Let us know if this resolved your problem.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation