BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DavidGhan
SAS Employee

Updated Oct 18: Q & A and recording now available.

Hi Data Management Community,

Back by popular demand I am presenting for a second time a live "Ask the Expert" webinar  on Programming Techniques for SAS® In-Memory Analytics with Hadoop. This second rendition is just around the corner on on Oct 16 1 - 2 p.m. ET I hope you'll join me. I will:

• overview several SAS technologies and programming methods for hadoop
  • describe the architectures that support the SAS high-performance grid and the SAS LASR grid
  • demonstrate a SAS program example that create SASHDAT data sets in hadoop and execute high-performance analytics procedures
  • demonstrate a SAS program that uses PROC LASR to start a SAS LASR server and load data into memory, and explores and analyses the in-memory data using PROC IMSTAT

If there are any specific questions you'd like me to address for this talk let me know by responding to this thread.

Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert Community Library to receive follow up Q/A, slides and other related resources from the webinar. From Ask the Expert Library, just click Subscribe from the orange bar underneath the list of the recent articles. Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation