BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

I am trying to run the example given in the PROC DQMATCH documentation: https://go.documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=dqclref&docsetVersion=9.4&docsetTarget=n1wf1yuqd22slcn1lp...

But running into the following error:

1 %DQLOAD(DQLOCALE=(ENUSA DEDEU), DQSETUPLOC='/usr/local/SAS/qkb');
NOTE: DQLOAD macro beginning.
ERROR: [DQ Engine] File read error. File was not found or could not be opened: enusa.loc.bfd (status: 90BFF82A, rc: -404)
ERROR: [DQ Engine] File or directory not found: enusa.loc (status: 90BFF82A, rc: -404)
ERROR: DF_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ERROR: Unable to load the ENUSA locale.
ERROR: Error in the FILENAME statement.
NOTE: DQLOAD macro ending.

I downloaded KQB 30 and installed it under /usr/local/SAS/qkb. 

I cannot the files ensua.loc nor enusa.loc.bfd under the locations either. 

Any help solving this problem? 

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneGrant
SAS Employee

DQSETUPLOC needs to point the directory which contains the QKB contents, sometimes this is referred to at the QKB data directory.  The directory that contains the QKB contents is the one that contains the following:

drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 20480 Feb 12 13:19 chopinfo
-rw-r--r--. 1 sas sas 139 Feb 12 06:30 dfx.meta
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 20480 Feb 12 13:19 grammar
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 8192 Feb 12 13:20 locale
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 16384 Feb 12 13:20 phonetx
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 114688 Feb 12 13:20 regexlib
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 86016 Feb 12 13:22 scheme
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 32768 Feb 12 13:23 vocab

If you downloaded and installed the QKB on Unix/Linux into '/usr/local/SAS/qkb', it is likely that the QKB contents are in the subdirectory 'data/ci/30'.  So you need to point DQSETUPLOC to '/usr/local/SAS/qkb/data/ci/30'.  If this is not the location that contains the files/directories listed above, find the files/directories listed above and set DQSETUPLOC to that location.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mprathap
SAS Employee

Thanks Patrick.

I tried the following also.

options DQSETUPLOC = '/usr/local/SAS/qkb' DQLOCALE = (ENUSA);
**%DQLOAD(DQLOCALE=(ENUSA DEDEU), DQSETUPLOC='/usr/local/SAS');

And get the following message:

NOTE: Since no SAS Data Quality locales have been loaded, the locale(s) specified in the SAS option DQLOCALE will be loaded.
ERROR: [DQ Engine] File read error. File was not found or could not be opened: enusa.loc.bfd (status: 90BFF82A, rc: -404)
ERROR: [DQ Engine] File or directory not found: enusa.loc (status: 90BFF82A, rc: -404)
ERROR: Failed to generate matchcode.
ERROR: DF_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Appears that the file ensue.loc.bfd needs to be there. I installed KQB 30, but this filed does not seem to be copied.

mprathap
SAS Employee

BTW I also tried options DQSETUPLOC = '/usr/local/SAS' (without the qkb directory) and the see same outcome.

ShayneGrant
SAS Employee

DQSETUPLOC needs to point the directory which contains the QKB contents, sometimes this is referred to at the QKB data directory.  The directory that contains the QKB contents is the one that contains the following:

drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 20480 Feb 12 13:19 chopinfo
-rw-r--r--. 1 sas sas 139 Feb 12 06:30 dfx.meta
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 20480 Feb 12 13:19 grammar
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 8192 Feb 12 13:20 locale
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 16384 Feb 12 13:20 phonetx
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 114688 Feb 12 13:20 regexlib
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 86016 Feb 12 13:22 scheme
drwxr-xr-x. 2 sas sas 32768 Feb 12 13:23 vocab

If you downloaded and installed the QKB on Unix/Linux into '/usr/local/SAS/qkb', it is likely that the QKB contents are in the subdirectory 'data/ci/30'.  So you need to point DQSETUPLOC to '/usr/local/SAS/qkb/data/ci/30'.  If this is not the location that contains the files/directories listed above, find the files/directories listed above and set DQSETUPLOC to that location.

mprathap
SAS Employee

That did the trick Shayne. Much appreciated. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation