BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deh_asma
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I executed a DIS job under SAS DATA INTEGRATION and it works well. But when i deployed the same job, i had the bellow error when i executed the sas program in shell script

"ERROR 22-7: Invalid option name DBM" in libname statement of etlstmp in SCD step.

I used SCD type 2 in this job.

thank you

5 REPLIES 5
deh_asma
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I executed  this libname in SAS server:

LIBNAME etlstmp ORACLE  DBINDEX=YES  DBSLICEPARM=(THREADED_APPS,6)  READBUFF=1000  INSERTBUFF=1000  UPDATEBUFF=1000  PATH=CAMPAIN_PROD  CONNECTION=GLOBAL  SCHEMA=SASMARTMA  USER=SASMARTMA  PASSWORD="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  DBMSTEMP=YES;

I had the bellow error:

3589? LIBNAME etlstmp ORACLE  DBINDEX=YES  DBSLICEPARM=(THREADED_APPS,6)  READBUFF=1000  INSERTBUFF=1000  UPDATEBUFF=1000  PATH=CAMPAIN_PROD  CONNECTION=GLOBAL  SCHEMA=SASMARTMA  USER=SASMARTMA  PASSWORD="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  DBMSTEMP=YES;

3590?

3589  LIBNAME etlstmp ORACLE  DBINDEX=YES  DBSLICEPARM=(THREADED_APPS,6)

3589! READBUFF=1000  INSERTBUFF=1000  UPDATEBUFF=1000  PATH=CAMPAIN_PROD

3589! CONNECTION=GLOBAL  SCHEMA=SASMARTMA  USER=SASMARTMA

3589! PASSWORD="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  DBMSTE

------

ERROR 22-7: Invalid option name DBMSTE.

3590  MP=YES;

--

ERROR 22-7: Invalid option name MP.

But when i deleted some options in this libname "READBUFF=1000  INSERTBUFF=1000  UPDATEBUFF=1000"  i didn't have any error.

there is a restriction in the length of SAS libname?

Thank you

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Strange, seems like you could open a track to tech support.

Is this code generated from a libname definition, or have you entered it by yourself?

Data never sleeps
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Is this an encoded passwort you're using?

I'm just guessing but may be the passwort contains a character which messes up things. You could try to %quote() it.

Is this just a deployd job which throws the error (and works when running directly in DIS) - or did you somehow copy the code; eventually even to another machine with a different code page?

If it's just a deployed job causing the issue then it's definitely a case for our friends from SAS Tech Support.

deh_asma
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Thank you.

This code is generated from  a libname definition. This problem was resolve after that we changed the database password to reduce the length of libname statement.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation