BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fireking
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have an issue. I have a connection from dev to acc to orbit via ODBC. If I test the connection in ODBC it works. I can connect and see the data under the conection in DM. When I want to run a job it fails and I get the error

: [DataFlux][ODBC Salesforce driver][Salesforce]java.lang.NullPointerException (10023). 

Can you help me with this ?

1 REPLY 1
JohnnyS
SAS Employee

Hi,

Not a lot of info to go on .. you may find more info in the log.  But first, when I can see the data in DM, but it fails in a job, that's usually an issue with not having saved your credentials.  

Next, I would turn on additional logging per the documentation to get more information.  I believe salesforce requires credentials and a token to connect.

Johnny

Principal Technical Training Consultant
Training and Technical Services, SAS Education
Tel: + 1 919 531 1223 ▪ Mobile: + 1 919 631 7635

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation