BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Bruce100
Calcite | Level 5

Error message:

Note

Description

A table (MATables.TGCBA5CFALJHLSMWCKayleeTang) referenced by the node And(5) is no longer available. Clear all counts before attempting to update counts again.

Error executing process. Check the log file for details.

Hi,

I'm suffering a problem and below is description:

We have around 400 execution in SASCI everyday, and we execute 30 campaign at same time in flow manager.

When we keep 30 execution running for hours, we may start to receive this error message, and if we receive 1 error, all rest execution will all failed with same error, some may problem with node AND just like above and other may with node OR.

At that time we also can't open campaign in SASCI, we receive error message : An error occurred and see logs, something.

Currently our workaround is to restart SASCI, every time after we restart, we may survive some hours, and previously issue campaign all became ok.

And few hours later we receive error again.

I think it's some system level issue but I don't know how to solve it, maybe some configuration needed.

One more information is I keep monitoring on pending process for long time, and I found when pending process decreased to 4, sometimes error happen.

It looks like in the end of execution matable should be deleted however it was too early? I'm not sure.

About this matable, where was it saved in server? is there anyway to monitor matable size?

Thank you

Bruce 

2 REPLIES 2
JamesAnderson
SAS Employee

Hi Bruce,

This is can be a complex problem - I see that you have opened a tech support track which is probably the best way to diagnose the issue.

MATables are stored on the Compute Server in a library called MATables - the exact location will be specific to your implementation. In the CI logs you can see the LIBNAME statement for MATables being executed which will show you the full path or alternatively in SMC you can see the library definition.

Your server administrator will be able to monitor the usage of the filesystems for you.

Regards

James

Bruce100
Calcite | Level 5

Hi James,

Long time no see, hope everything well.

I've found the location of MATables on server, currently it's a 320G folder.

I'll keep monitoring this folder and we'll see what we can do later.

Thank you

Bruce

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation