BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
india2016
Pyrite | Level 9

I have created a stored process which i want use in SAS CI process node. But when I click on process node to add stored process it doesn't show that stored process. I have checked all authorisation for that user. Is there anything else that i need to do in CI to see the stored process.

7 REPLIES 7
Bet_ty
SAS Employee
Hello,

in order to see the stored process you need to add the keyword "MAUser" to the Stored Process. This is described in the SAS Marketing Automation Administration Guide:
You can modify SAS code to run as a stored process for SAS Marketing Automation. In this method, you can add a few lines of SAS code in order to conform to SAS Stored Process syntax. This modification is identical to the modifications that are made by the New Stored Process wizard. The registered stored process can be used in a new Process node. SAS Customer Intelligence Studio displays all registered stored processes for which the keyword is MAUser.

I hope this helps,
Beate
india2016
Pyrite | Level 9
Hello,

I have added the keyword still i wont be able to see the stored process.
pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

Can you send a screenshot of first screen when you click on Modify Stored Process in EG?

Do you have Advanced User priveleges in CIS?

Are you in the same environment that the Stored Process is located in? (i.e. is the SP in Dev and you in CIS Prod?)

When you look at the full code in the Modify Stored Process wizard (last page) does the SP start with:

%stpbegin;

%maspinit;

in the middle do you set &outTable?

and end with: 

%macount(&outTable);

%mastatus( &_stpwork.status.txt );

%stpend;

india2016
Pyrite | Level 9
Hi
Here is the code:

/* ------------------ STP BEGIN ---------------------- */
/* When added after a communication, this node will
/* process this FTP Stored Process to move the export */
/* file from one server to another. */
/* ------------------ STP BEGIN ---------------------- */

*ProcessBody;
%stpbegin;
%maspinit;

proc import datafile="/sasdata/sasdata/MAExports/test/test.csv" out=work.toy replace;
run;

LIBNAME ETLDM "path";

proc sql;
insert into etldm.insight_toy_company select * from WORK.toy;
quit;

%macount(&outTable);
%MAStatus(&_stpwork.status.txt);
%stpend;
/* ------------------ STP END ---------------------- */
pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

Please answer or address the other questions as well:

Can you send a screenshot of first screen when you click on Modify Stored Process in EG (i.e. where you put the MAUser keyword)?

Do you have Advanced User priveleges in CIS?

Are you in the same environment that the Stored Process is located in? (i.e. is the SP in Dev and you in CIS Prod?)

india2016
Pyrite | Level 9

Please find attcached screenshot as per ur request:

Yes both of them are in the same environment.

yes I have Advanced User priveleges in CIS.

Untitled.png
Bet_ty
SAS Employee

You may want to open a track with Technical Support. Here are all the ways listed how to contact Tech Support: http://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/index.html

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation