BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mmartinezcampos
Fluorite | Level 6

Context: Our SAS implementation project has gone through a couple of teams and consultants before I was brought on. So things are a bit messy. 

We're also using Adobe DTM where we've been able to include a small javascript snippet with each rule to show in the Chrome Inspector which one is firing. 

When triggering a rule from SAS, I filter network actions in the Chrome Inspector - Network tab,  with: 'method: POST ci360'. How can I determine which rule was triggered? I see what might be other rules that were created before I was brought on to the project. 

Here's the version we're using:

SAS® Customer Intelligence 360
Licenses: Discover Plan
Release: 1.2002.2002120936
1 REPLY 1
OlafKratzsch
SAS Employee

The SAS Advanced Collection rules are applied server side. In the browser you will only see the raw event collection (page load, click, form submit, etc.).  Any contextualization is done server side to reduce data being sent from the browser.

At the moment the only way to verify the results is looking at the data that you download.  

We have plans for a utility that let's you look into the data stream for a given session and see what rules are applied or not based on the collected data. This is still in the planning stages and unfortunately I can't provide any timeline for it to be released.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation