BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dsadsad
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I would like to know only THE active treatments(currently assigned) assigned to any particular decision treatment campaign . Is it possible through CDM  data base ?

I am using the below code but it gives all the treatment codes (Current + History).

SELECT

DISTINCT TREATMENT_CD

FROM

CI_PACKAGE_X_TREATMENT CPXT

INNER JOIN  CI_CELL_PACKAGE CP ON

CPXT.CONTRIBUTING_CELL_PACKAGE_SK = CP.CELL_PACKAGE_SK

INNER JOIN  CI_TREATMENT CIT

ON CPXT.TREATMENT_SK=CIT.TREATMENT_SK

INNER JOIN  CI_TREATMENT_EXT CITE

ON CIT.TREATMENT_SK = CITE.TREATMENT_SK WHERE CP.CAMPAIGN_CD='CAMP506094'

Thanks in Advance.

4 REPLIES 4
dsadsad
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Kurt ,

Thanks for you response. i am not aware of any filter in CDM data base to use to get the currently assigned treatments to decision treatment campaign.

JamesAnderson
SAS Employee
Hi,
I don't believe what you want (which to see an accurate reflection of what you can see in CI Studio for Treatments used in each Decision Treatment Campaign) is available in the CDM. Its important to distinguish that the CDM is a historical database that captures the outcomes of decision requests for RTDM, not a reflection of what is currently in metadata. This is evidenced by the fact that you only get a record in CI_PACKAGE_X_TREATMENT after a decision has been made, and the record will only represent the treatments in the outcome of the decision rather than the input treatments (i.e. the entire scope of all treatments used in the campaigns in the decision).
To get what you want you need to extract the information directly from metadata using the CI Integration Utilities.
Regards
James

dsadsad
Fluorite | Level 6

Ok , Thanks James. Will Explore CI Utilities to achieve this.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation