BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rupasree
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

When Using more than one communication node for different communication definition/channel while campaign creation,getting the below error:

ERROR [CIAsyncExec-9] [e601c48f1dd006e8:62269399:1614842ec8f:4997] [rupasreedeb] com.sas.analytics.crm.util.SystemCheck - executeCampaign(flowStateID)
com.sas.analytics.crm.error.client.ApplicationException: Macro[MATRNUDF]. SYSDBRC=[21000] and SYSDBMSG=[OLEDB: ICommand::Execute failed. : The statement has been terminated.: Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression. ]: MA error code 855: Vendor code 100000

But when I am using one communication node the campaign executes without any error.

Both the communication channel have custom pages.

Seeking help to solve the same.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

Couple of questions:

Does the new Communication node get its subjects from the same exact nodes as the first Communication node?

Are you exporting from the Communication Node?

Is the export using a calculated item?

Does the other channel require a different subject type that you have to map to? Was there a mapping to the correct subject type?

The only sub-query that I usually see in when it comes to a Communication node is when there is an export. The sub-query usually consists of an MATable with subject IDs and the subject table. It sounds as though you have duplicates and something in the export definition cannot work with duplicate subjects.

If you are exporting using the communication node there is an option to export only one row per subject ID per input cell.

- Peter

Rupasree
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for your response.

Does the new Communication node get its subjects from the same exact nodes as the first Communication node?

Yes both the communication nodes get its subjects from same node.

Are you exporting from the Communication Node?Is the export using a calculated item?

Yes exporting files using communication node but there is no calculated item.

If you are exporting using the communication node there is an option to export only one row per subject ID per input cell.

The option "Only export one row per subject ID per input cell" is checked for both the channels.

pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

Try running it again with Update Contact History unchecked. If you still get an error fill the checkbox and remove the export and run it again. That should help determine if the error is related to the comm node trying to update contact history or when creating the export. Next I would try unchecking the "Only Export only one record..." option and re-running. If you still get an error then fill the checkbox.

The above should help give some indication of where to focus your troubleshooting.

Another way to figure it out is to use the Create PDF option in the diagram and uncheck everything except for Audit Report. In the report look at the code involved in that newly added communication node. I normally would copy out the code and put it in EG and attempt to execute it there. You will probably see at least one subquery and I would focus on what that subquery produces. The error sounds as though its using a subquery as a lookup which is why I asked about calculated items. I suspect that the export def is using a connection in the infomap that is one-to-many but was assumed to be one-to-one. Going through this code will help you find duplicates rows if you run the subqueries individually and analyze the results.

Hope that helps.

Rupasree
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for your reply.

I tried executing the campaign without "Update Contact History" but still faced the same error.

I tried executing the campaign without "Only Export only one record" but still faced the same error.

Then  as per your suggestion,I generated the PDF  but i couldn't find any error as i generated the same code in EG form the pdf.

But I found a note just after Cell Node:

"Cannot generate query until ancestor node has been run".

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation