BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Team,

I have a scenario,

Marketing Officer shall be able to create DM, eDM and SMS/MMS template for different marketing campaigns with different language versions on system. The literature will be specified in the ‘version number’ field in the communication code which will append to the literature URL shown on the communication history .

Could you please tell me the steps to configure 

3 REPLIES 3
shill
SAS Employee

Sounds like you could either create different treatments for different languages or a single treatment with a dynamic custom attribute for "version number" that gets populated at the cell package level (on the Treatments page).

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear Shill.

I would like to know do we have any SAS MA functionality , which helps to maintain different languages for single treatment when execute campaign 

example:- when i execute campaign with different communication channels like DM,eDM,SMS ... , each channel should send the information to customer in different language

If yes let me know the steps to config 

shill
SAS Employee
You could simply include "preferred language" as an attribute in your information map and export it as a data item, or you could group customers in cells by language and use a dynamic attribute of a treatment to indicate which language to use, or you could assign a language-specific treatment.

There's nothing specifically intended for indicating language, but any of those options handle that task easily.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation