BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
misko
Calcite | Level 5
RTDM campaign needs to check whether the client has already given a response 
during the day or in the last 7 days. I created a data process (in CI studio - RTDM campaign)
that "collects" data from the CI_RESPONSE_HISTORY_CUSTS table. The idea is to separate those who
gave an answer during the day through Branch node (or Filter) and send them a certain message,
from those who did not give an answer. I tried to create a calculated variable in various ways
(one of them is this IIF ((DATDIF (<< GetResponseData.Get Response Data_CRM_SLresponse_dt >>, TODAY ()) EQ 1), 1, 0)
but I did not get the desired result. Any idea?
1 REPLY 1
jcawesome
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi @misko ,

I normally use this function - INTCK when comparing dates. For example, I have 2 dates: TODAY_calc and DATE_calc. I can subtract the DATE_calc from TODAY_calc and see if the difference is within 7 days or more than that. Check the value first using test mode to ensure your comparing the right values. 

intck('day', <<calculatedDataItems.TODAY_calc>>, <<calculatedDataItems.DATE_calc>>)

Then use an IIF statement to add in your business logic.

iif(intck('day', <<calculatedDataItems.TODAY_calc>>, <<calculatedDataItems.LEADACTIVITYDATE_calc>>) < 7,
<<value if true>> ,<<value if false>>)

I hope this can help you. 🙂

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation