Tune into the APIs over IPAs podcast - Launching API Programs in Non API-First Companies and hear SAS' Lead API Architect Jeannie Hawrysz (rhymes with Irish) @jehawr discuss her career developing APIs and growing SAS' API program.
SAS has adopted an API First development strategy centered on a first-class user experience. In the podcast Jeannie discusses why product-led API design is important to SAS and some of the steps we're taking to enhance developers experiences.
Topics discussed include the following:
• Why you should work in API management
• Forming centers of excellence
• Building bridges across the API lifecycle
• Sweating Dev personas
• Using workflows to guide Devs
• The minimum criteria for externalizing
• Making PMs accountable
• Why APIs should make money
• 4 technical considerations for a successful program
• Always align with a business need
• Making vision, patience and empathy key
Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.
If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website.
Data Literacy is for all, even absolute beginners. Jump on board with this free e-learning and boost your career prospects.