BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jay_q
Calcite | Level 5

Hello all,

I'm new to sas tagset table editor and I'm amazed with what it can perform. Just one issue with html output that the autofilter, move and hide column options can't be used together. Any suggestions on this? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

Almost any useable work-around will require letting us know what you are trying to accomplish.

jay_q
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Ballardw,

I'm sorry I wasn't clear before. I'm trying to create output using "hide , move column option with autofilter option" . However, the output showing the hide and move column functions correctly while autofilter function is not.  Here is the code I was testing before: Hope there is any way I can use all 3 options together. Thanks.

ods tagsets.tableeditor

file="temp.html"

style=sasweb

options(

header_bgcolor=”darkblue” 

header_fgcolor=”white”

rowheader_bgcolor=”white”

data_bgcolor=”white”

frozen_headers=”yes”

pageheight=”500”

sort=”yes”

autofilter=”yes”

autofilter_width=”4em”

zoom_table=”80%”

panelcols=”2"

hide_cols="yes"

reorder_cols="yes");

proc print data=sashelp.class(obs=10);

title "Hiding and reordering columns";

run;

ods tagsets.tableeditor close;

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Since TAGSETS.TABLEEDITOR uses embedded JavaScript, I'm not always clear on which options are controlled by what and whether there are any interactions that are not allowed. My recommendation would be to open a track with Tech Support. If the issue can't be resolved, and they know of a workaround, then they would be able to tell you that.

There may be a reason that you can't have autofilter and hide/move on at the same time. If there is, Tech Support would be able to tell you that, as well.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation