BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
yutongji
Calcite | Level 5

Can anyone tell me how to increase the font of the output pdf file in the following code:

ODS pdf file= "C:\Desktop\Calendar.pdf" ;

TITLE "Report Calendar" ;

options orientation=landscape nocenter nonumber nodate linesize=180;

PROC CALENDAR DATA=Calendar holidata=holidays formchar(12 13)=' ';

START Date;

DUR Length;

VAR Task;

outstart monday;

outfin friday;

holistart HolidayDate;

holivar Holiday;

RUN;

ods pdf close;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I'm not sure why it matters or why you would want to increase the font size. Most PDF viewers have a ZOOM capability, so you can use whatever font_size you need to fit the physical page for printing and then let each person use a ZOOM on the PDF file to make the PDF the size they want.

Otherwise, you need to change the BATCH style element in a STYLE template to change the font_size and then use the new STYLE template with the ODS PDF statement.

Cynthia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I'm not sure why it matters or why you would want to increase the font size. Most PDF viewers have a ZOOM capability, so you can use whatever font_size you need to fit the physical page for printing and then let each person use a ZOOM on the PDF file to make the PDF the size they want.

Otherwise, you need to change the BATCH style element in a STYLE template to change the font_size and then use the new STYLE template with the ODS PDF statement.

Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation