BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sasuerrr
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am using ods tagset to create an rtf output and I am getting the following error message

Code.

ods tagsets.rtf file='c:\temp\table.rtf';

proc report nowd data=sashelp.class
     style(report)=[rules=none frame=void ];

run;

Error:

ERROR: The PNG driver can not find any fonts.  No output will be created.

ERROR: The PNG driver can not find any fonts.  No output will be created.

ERROR:

ERROR: Fatal ODS error has occurred. Unable to continue processing this output destination.

WARNING: No body file. TAGSETS.RTF output will not be created.

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi,

When I run that code, I do not get errors in SAS 9.4. (see screen shot) That is a strange error, anyway, since your code doesn't show any graph code that might use PNG as a graph format or need fonts. I think your best resource is to open a track with Tech Support where they can look at ALL of your code and collect information about your SAS version, your operating system, etc.

cynthia

no_errors_SAS_vers9_4.png
sasuerrr
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks much Cynthia, I was running the code in SAS 9.2 on windows platform. Will do check with SAS technical support.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Have you tried re-starting SAS with a fresh session and only running that bit of code?  Also try putting ods _all_ close; before.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation