BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I'm getting the error below (Log Output) when I try to run this code:
%include "C:\Documents and Settings\htmlscroll\htmlscroll.tpl";
ods tagsets.htmlscroll file="C:\Documents and Settings\htmlscroll\scroll.html" options(scroll_batch_size='6');
proc print data=sashelp.class;
run;
ods tagsets.htmlscroll close;

Log Output:

626 ods tagsets.htmlscroll file="C:\Documents and
_______
626 ! Settings\htmlscroll\scroll.html"
626 ! options(scroll_batch_size='6');
ERROR 180-322: Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order.
2 REPLIES 2
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
I expect that your INCLUDE file has an open comment or some other problem cause. Suggest adding the code below ahead of your INCLUDE for desk-checking opportunity:

OPTIONS SOURCE SOURCE2 MACROGEN SYMBOLGEN MPRINT;

Normally you should want to see your SAS code as it is being compiled and executed through your SAS program logic - though it would depend on what statements are defined and what DATA/PROC processing actually occurs in the INCLUDE code.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Following Scott's suggestion is a good idea. However, the HTMLSCROLL code is quite lengthy and if the SAS Log does not reveal anything obvious, your next "stop" should be to open a track with Tech Support on this issue.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation