BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Doug____
Pyrite | Level 9

What is the hex color code for the htmlblue background color?

I found cxEDF2F9 but can still see a line when applied to the borders in my table where I do not want them to appear.

compute after /style = [just = l borderbottomcolor = cxEDF2F9 borderrightcolor = cxEDF2F9 borderleftcolor = cxEDF2F9 fontsize = 7pt];
line 'Note: Groups A and B were combined in this report.';
endcomp;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Doug____
Pyrite | Level 9

After trial and error I found the color code I sought: cxFAFBFE. Now it looks as it should.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
ballardw
Super User

Depending on what you are doing you may have to set style elements for adjacent cells. Both cells side by side have left and right borders. If you set the Left border of the one on the right then the cell border of the cell to the left will still have  it's properties.

Similar with the border top/bottom.

In some cases you have also may have a separate TABLE border to deal with.

Without data and the entire code it is hard to tell exactly what you are currently getting or quite what you want.

If you want all the sides the same color you might also try BORDERCOLOR instead of 4 separate sides.

Doug____
Pyrite | Level 9

I already used bordertopcolor, etc. the color is not correct. What I really need is a transparent border, but there is not such hex code from what I can see. So I need to know what the code is for HTMLBLUE as that is the style I'm using and I want the border in that part of the table to blend into the background. So the top border is fine as that is the last row in the table, but the left, right and bottom borders for the line statement need to be unseen.

Reeza
Super User

Are you trying to make the border invisible?

@Doug____ wrote:

What is the hex color code for the htmlblue background color?

I found cxEDF2F9 but can still see a line when applied to the borders in my table where I do not want them to appear.

compute after /style = [just = l borderbottomcolor = cxEDF2F9 borderrightcolor = cxEDF2F9 borderleftcolor = cxEDF2F9 fontsize = 7pt];
line 'Note: Groups A and B were combined in this report.';
endcomp;

Doug____
Pyrite | Level 9

Yes that is is exactly what I'm trying to do.

Reeza
Super User
Have you tried setting the borderwidth to 0 instead?
Doug____
Pyrite | Level 9

A width of 0 had no effect. The border is the same width as the others in the report.

ballardw
Super User

@Doug____ wrote:

A width of 0 had no effect. The border is the same width as the others in the report.

Repeat:

Data

Code

we do not know what else you may be doing and you may be getting apparent results from other cells than the row you show.

Also, you might consider starting with a style that uses many fewer lines such as Journal or one of the relatives. Note: you may need to clear and close the results window to see the actual style applied correctly.

Doug____
Pyrite | Level 9

As to Journal: htmlblue is our standard so I'm a bit limited there.

As to the lines - the color is whatever the template assigning to them by default. 

Doug____
Pyrite | Level 9

After trial and error I found the color code I sought: cxFAFBFE. Now it looks as it should.

Ksharp
Super User
proc template;
source styles.htmlblue;
run;
Reeza
Super User
About 99% sure width should have worked so either you didn't do it correctly or there's something else in your code not shown.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation