BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jacksonan123
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
 /* FINAL PLOTS  CONFIDENCE INTERVAL*/ 
ods listing close;
ODS LISTING GPATH ='/folders/myfolders/Cmaxrit/peak1distrn/' ; 
ODS GRAPHICS /reset imagename='final'  outputfmt=TIFF HEIGHT = 2in WIDTH = 3in; 

title "Peak1";
proc sgplot data=peak1;
  density y / type=kernel lineattrs=(color=blue pattern=2) legendlabel="Cmaxcalc";  /* optional */
  density dv / type=kernel lineattrs=GraphData2 legendlabel="Cmaxobs";  /* optional */            
   keylegend /location=inside  position=topright across=1  ;              
  xaxis label="Concentration (ng/ml)" min=0;

run; 

I have the code listed above and the code works if I output eg a *.pdf file.  However when I try to output as a *.tiff I get the following error:

WARNING: html5 destination does not support TIFF images. Using the default static format.
WARNING: RTF destination does not support TIFF images. Using the default static format.
WARNING: GPATH or PATH is not a writable directory. It will be ignored.
ERROR: Cannot write image to . Please ensure that proper disk permissions are set.
ERROR: Cannot write image to . Please ensure that proper disk permissions are set.
NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.
NOTE: There were 19 observations read from the data set WORK.PEAK1.

Can some one tell me how to output the TIFF file which I need and eliminate the errors?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Different output formats are available with different destinations. You can find the listing in the documentation, only two types seem to support TIFF, Listing and PowerPoint and you've turned off Listing.

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=grstatproc&docsetTarget=p0kroq43yu0lspn16hk1u4c65lti.htm&doc...

Output Destination
Supported File Types
EPUB, EPUB2
PNG (default), GIF, JPG, SVG
EPUB3
SVG (default), PNG, GIF, JPG
Note: EPUB3 was added in SAS 9.4M1.
Note: Starting with SAS 9.4M3, EPUB3 is an alias for EPUB, and the EPUB3 supported file types supersede the EPUB supported file types.

ODS destination for Excel
PNG (default), JPEG, JPG, EMF
HTML
PNG (default), GIF, JPEG, JPG, SVG
HTML5
SVG (default), PNG, GIF, JPEG, JPG
LISTING
PNG (default), BMP, EMF, EPSI, GIF, JFIF, JPEG, JPG, PDF, PS, SASEMF, STATIC, TIFF, WMF, PSL, SVG
PDF
Native PDF (default), JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG
ODS destination for PowerPoint
PNG (default), JPEG, JPG, GIF, EMF, TIFF, BMP
PS
PNG (default), JPEG, JPG, GIF, EPS, PDF, PCL, PS
RTF and Measured RTF
EMF (default), PNG, JPEG, JPG, JFIF

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User

Different output formats are available with different destinations. You can find the listing in the documentation, only two types seem to support TIFF, Listing and PowerPoint and you've turned off Listing.

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=grstatproc&docsetTarget=p0kroq43yu0lspn16hk1u4c65lti.htm&doc...

Output Destination
Supported File Types
EPUB, EPUB2
PNG (default), GIF, JPG, SVG
EPUB3
SVG (default), PNG, GIF, JPG
Note: EPUB3 was added in SAS 9.4M1.
Note: Starting with SAS 9.4M3, EPUB3 is an alias for EPUB, and the EPUB3 supported file types supersede the EPUB supported file types.

ODS destination for Excel
PNG (default), JPEG, JPG, EMF
HTML
PNG (default), GIF, JPEG, JPG, SVG
HTML5
SVG (default), PNG, GIF, JPEG, JPG
LISTING
PNG (default), BMP, EMF, EPSI, GIF, JFIF, JPEG, JPG, PDF, PS, SASEMF, STATIC, TIFF, WMF, PSL, SVG
PDF
Native PDF (default), JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG
ODS destination for PowerPoint
PNG (default), JPEG, JPG, GIF, EMF, TIFF, BMP
PS
PNG (default), JPEG, JPG, GIF, EPS, PDF, PCL, PS
RTF and Measured RTF
EMF (default), PNG, JPEG, JPG, JFIF

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation