BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PaulDinsl
Calcite | Level 5

hello,

i want to create a table  with proc Report to show in a pdf with ODS PDF.

its all working fine but how can i change the cellheight to a "minimum" ?

this is the code:

PROC REPORT Data=VMS_T.doorlooptijd1 nowd style=[background=white foreground=black Vjust=B Just=L font=('Calibri, Arial',1pt,Normal) borderwidth = 0];
COLUMNS 'Wachttijd Dagen'n Score ;
define 'Wachttijd Dagen'n / style=[height=4pt BorderColor=white Vjust=B Just=L font=('Calibri, Arial',4pt,Normal)];
define Score / style=[height=4pt BorderColor=white Vjust=B Just=L font=('Calibri, Arial',4pt,Normal)];
;
RUN;

with this code my cellheight is higher then whats in it. how can i change it?

i tried everything. here is a picture from the pdf with the borderlines.

Knipsel2.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
You didn't post any data, so in order to run your code, people have to make "fake" data and try to figure out what your data looks like.
You're already using STYLE= overrides, so you just have to look up cellpadding in order to define less white space inside the cells. Just FYI, with PROC REPORT it is a best practice to put the "area" of the report you want to change in parentheses after the STYLE option, as shown in the example below. Also you need to use RULES/FRAME/CELLSPACING to just disappear the border lines. Consider this:

Cynthia_sas_0-1598318134332.png

Cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation