Barite | Level 11
proc template; 
	define style styles.mystyle; 
	parent=styles.powerpointlight;
	class SystemTitle /    fontsize=24pt textalign=left  ;
	class SystemTitle2 /    fontsize=12pt textalign=right ;
	end; 
run;

I would like to reduce the vertical space between the two titles in my Powerpoint slide which I am generating  with ODS Gridded layout using this modified style template.

I have tried various options that EG shows while editing the code, none of which works.  I would appreciate any suggestions

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

You should provide a small example data set and some of the code or perhaps use a SAS supplied data set like SASHELP.CLASS and a procedure like print to create some output, including all of your ODS Powerpoint options to demonstrate the behavior and so we have something we can test options with.

Then indicate specifically which text has too much space.

No promises about "fixing" this but this is the minimum information needed to have a chance.

There can be a largish number of things interacting when creating an ODS document and without all of the options you may be using it can be difficult to make suggestions. And blind guesses waste a lot of time.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation