BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
woshibug
Fluorite | Level 6

please see this two pictures and one changed rtf file. 1st picture is the one that is not changed with the "\cellx14350" and the margin area exists.2nd picture is changed to "\cellx14400" then the margin area disappeared and aligned rightly.

ab94af3cea3d192460e6c8f000cca20.pnga1dd310d03a40a74d9f65f8e3c321d9.png

japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I was completely wrong. I finally understand the problem you are talking about.

However, in my environment, the header cells are set to full width without any problem.
I tested it with the following simple code.

options nodate nonumber;
ods _all_ close;
ods rtf;
title j=c 'TITLE' j=r 'page 1 or 1';
proc report data=sashelp.class;
run;
ods rtf close;

Can you please test it in your environment with this?
If there is still no extra space, then it is most likely a problem with the program.
For example, per proc report, define statement, style specification, etc.

woshibug
Fluorite | Level 6
My title statement is same as your but also cause my problem.I can find a little solution from the rtf language. Thanks a lot.
ballardw
Super User

You really should include your ODS RTF, or Tagsets.RTF, statment as well, better would be all code and some data that recreates the issue.

The STYLE in effect and other options on the ODS destination can affect a number of items.

I will not say just how much time I have spent fighting with WORD and anything placed in header or footer sections of a document.

The body of reports is very likely using a slightly different "area" of the document than the header. You might try the ODS option BODYTITLE.

woshibug
Fluorite | Level 6
3Q

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation